- What Are The Recommended Web Browsers To Use For PSO2 Project?
- Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 3.6+, Google Chrome 7+, Opera 9+, Safari 4+
- We currently don't support mobile/cellphone browsers.
- How Do I Delete My Uploads？
- If you do not have a PSO2P ID Card you can click the [REPORT] button and request deletion.
- If you do have PSO2P ID Card you can click the [DELETE] button and enter the delete key. If you have forgotten your delete key, you can find it by viewing your submitted uploads.
- How Do I Report An Upload?
- You can click the [REPORT] button underneath each image.
- In the case of emergencies you can email info [AT] pso2-project [DOT] net.
- What Is Ranking and How Does it Work?
- Ranking displays the Top 10 most liked uploads across the site overall, and per upload category.
- It usually updates every 2 hours.
- What Is A PSO2P ID Card and How Do I Get One?
- The PSO2P ID Card, is a user card with which registered users of the site log in with.
- You can get one by visiting http://pso2-project/account.
- What Do I Do If I Lose My PSO2P ID Card?
- You can send a request to resend your PSO2P ID Card, by visiting http://pso2-project/account.
- Lost PSO2P ID Cards will then be unable to login, thus protecting your account.
You need to be registered to be able to delete uploads, if you are not registered you can request the upload to be deleted by clicking the report button.